There are a lot of pens, pencils & accessories that I really want to get my hands on. The following is a list of things I want & why I want them, I will cross them out when I have bought them but not yet reviewed them:
- Visconti Michelangelo Fountain Pen black with bronze trim: I have a Visconti Moonlight crescent filler, which I bought because of the filling mechanism. I really want to try a 23k palladium nib, love the look of the triacontakaihexagonal facetted barrel and think the bronze finish is really novel.
- At least one custom pen from each of the following craftspeople. Do I need to say more?:
- Scriptorium Pens
- Newton Pens
- Twiss Pens
- Carolina Pen Company
A William Hannah Notebook: Absolute luxury, with superbly reviewed paper. No need at all for this as I cannot use them at work & I use pocket notebooks at home, but I still want one.
- Kaweco Brass Sport Fountain Pen (F) & Ballpoint Pen: I currently carry at all times a Brown Sport fountain pen and a White ball point. This would be the upgrade.
- Conklin Mark Twain Crescent Filler Fountain Pen Black Chase: I love the filling mechanism on this, and it looks stunning. Not sure how well it will write though as I have not tried a Conklin before.
Diplomat Aero Fountain Pen Brown: I love the detailing on this pen, it just looks stunning.
- Lamy 2000 Special Edition (2016): What is this pen? When will it be released? Will I be able to afford it? I have the normal Black 2000, which is lovely.
- Sailor King Professional Gear (Rhodium Trim) Fountain Pen: I have a normal Pro Gear (Imperial Black) but this one is bigger.